As python developers, we should be aware of the tools used in web development. Python is the most popular programming language in the data science field compared to other computer languages. Python’s success may be attributed to several factors, the most important of which are two.
Let’s look at this blog, which presents a few Python utilities.
1. Python with Flask: Flask is a python-based micro-framework. Because there are no database abstraction layers, it is called micro. It comes with many extensions that you may use to customize it, and it’s ideal for serving up a basic API.
2. Python with Django: Django is a popular web framework written in Python. It is an open-source, high-level language that promotes clean and speedy development. It is used for back-end web applications and is written in the Python programming language.
3. Cherry Py is an object-oriented web framework written in Python. Cherry Py allows users to create web apps and other types of object-oriented programming in the same manner. The following are some of the features included in this framework:
4. Kivy: We’ll use open-source libraries for rapid application development. Kivy is a Python module that takes advantage of cutting-edge user interfaces such as multi-touch applications. It relies on a number of Python libraries, including PIL, GStreamer, and others.
5. Bottle: We’ll utilize this quick and simple micro-framework for tiny web apps. Apart from the Python standard library, it will be distributed as a single file module. It is self-contained and provides request dispatching with URL parameter support and a built-in HTTP server and adapters for a variety of third-party servers such as WSGI/HTTP and others.
6. Pyramid: Creating online applications is relatively simple, and the pyramid is a tiny and quick web framework for Python 2 and Python 3. This Python tool only includes the essential tools for developing web applications, such as URL to code mapping, security, and static assets.